twitter
    Follow 3 Worlds Collide!

[Movie] Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Plot:

Decepticon forces return to Earth on a mission to take Sam Witwicky prisoner, after the young hero learns the truth about the ancient origins of the Transformers. Joining the mission to protect humankind is Optimus Prime, who forms an alliance with international armies for a second epic battle.

--------------------------------

G's thoughts:

And the wait is finally over. One might ask...was it truly worth it?! HELL YEAH IT WAS WORTH IT!! Movie of the year...honestly. There's so much to say, yet one can explain this movie in one word...amazing! Yes! Amazing. The movie is so good, that I actually already miss it and want to see it again.

The first one was definitely something, but "Revenge of the Fallen"...well, I can say that it was definitely awesomer and maybe better than the first one. This movie is not to be missed at the cinema. You HAVE to watch it at the cinema (if there's IMAX then even better) otherwise you'll be missing out on some great sound effects, awesome action and a bigger screen!

Loved the story (the comedy was really good), how it was made and the places it was filmed at. Egypt and Jordan huh?! After watching this movie I gotta visit the Pyramids and Petra <3 Petra looked amazing I have to say! They couldn't have picked a better place to hide...I'll just leave it at that =D

3 actors stood out for me in this movie. First of all, Shia LaBeouf! Honestly, I've complemented him on my other blog (Dream Catcher) and I'm definitely going to do it here. This guy never seems to disappoint. Never fails to impress in every single movie I've seen him in. He's definitely one of the top actors out there...right.now. and he's only getting better. Oh and his screams are just...epic! xD


Next there's John Turturro. Yes! He's back in this one...not going to say much but he's a great actor also. He did a really good job and was funny too!

Last but not least is the new Ramon Rodriguez. I don't know him much...but he did a great job and was absolutely hilarious!

I think the cars got hotter in this one plus some new funky autobots are introduced and the Fallen ;) I'm also more in love with Bumblebee (the Camaro) after watching this movie. What a great car lol.

Great movie, great cast, great music, great graphics and I can go on and on. All I will say is...WATCH THIS MOVIE...at the CINEMA!! It's too good! If you liked the first one...then I'm 110% sure you will like this one even MORE!

11/10
for me =D

Aargh!! LOVED IT!!

Here's the official trailer for you if you need anymore convincing =D


3 comments:

Lily said...

I completely agree!
it was awesome!!
love it
hehe enjoyed it a lot

i was kinda disappointed with ice age 3 though
but i can't imagine u'd feel the same way about it hehe

hope you're having a great time!
miss reading u guys *just got my internet back yesterday*
have fun, tc!

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

La wallah! Leish disappointed? =( I'm like so excited for it...maybe you were excited too that you expected too much and then...=(

Maybe I should be un-excited so I don't get disappointed lol

^_^

Lily said...

haha yeah that's what happened lol
its ok Peaches awing adorableness makes up for it :p
still had me laughing, the animation was excellent, the togetherness sweet. I only felt that the plot was thin.. that's all
i thought u'd have watched it by now, wouldnt have said anything about it otherwise
u dont need to lower ur expectations hehe or be less excited, i expect u'll think differently about it - slightly different tastes ne
Coraline comes out 6 august here :D yayy <3 really looking forward to it