twitter
    Follow 3 Worlds Collide!

[Music] Linkin Park - New Divide

Oh yeah! Here it is. After a few listens, it totally grew on me. At first I just loved the music, but now I love the whole song. It's definitely a good one and totally suiting the second Transformers Movie. The music video for New Divide was filmed on the set of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (laaaaah *holy music*) movie and directed by Joe Hahn (who's a band member in LP).



Awesome-ness! Chester's singing in the first verse totally reminded me of the voice of the main singer in 'The Rasmus' (another good band). Still, fantastic song!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This song sounds like a mixture of their old songs, and the singing really reminds me of "What I've done". Very LPish, nothing new sounding to me. Transformers looks awesome though =D

Phat'Hi said...

its really sad, that song is a total disgrace of them, I used to be a fan of them. I used to listen to songs like in the end where they were trying to rise, but maybe now that they are already that famous they are a bit lazy producing better music, but it sounds good as an OST. I can imagine listening to it in a scene yeah.

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Everyone agrees that their previous albums are better than what they're recently coming up with. Take Minutes to Midnight...yeah! I totally liked it, but at the same I was majorly disappointed with it. Even though they might not be making as good as they used to, but they will forever be one of my favorite bands out there for the fact that their music (especially their first albums) are kick @ss!!

The song totally suits Transformers though! *nods* The music is really awesome!