twitter
    Follow 3 Worlds Collide!

[Music] MJ vs. AAF - Smooth Criminal

I honestly love this song, never seems to get old. I only listen to AAF's (Alien Ant Farm) cover because it's more 'now' and more rocky. Although I gotta say, I'm having trouble deciding which one is nicer MJ's (Micheal Jackson) or AAF's version. Phat reminded me of this song when he linked me a funny video, that I'll post lastly, which had the MJ's version of the song. It made me go and listen to the full version and I'm kind of shifting to MJ's one because I'm finding it tune-ier/funkier. What I mean is, when he starts to sing the chorus there's the part where he says "he left the signs in the window (that he struck you-a crescendo Annie)"...the last few words are sung with a tune compared to AAF. I like it more that way because it's not plain. I don't know...I guess each one is different and cool in it's own way that we shouldn't compare. lol.

As one of the commenters on the MJ video said "It can be a bit repetitive, but it's catchy as hell. Once you've heard this song, you're never gonna get it out of your head. Such a kick-ass song." I totally agree with them. I've been listening to this song (the AAF version) since 2002 when I first heard about it. It never got bored of it.

Alien Ant Farm - Smooth Criminal (cover)

The kid in the yellow shirt dancing >.< is awesome!!

Micheal Jackson - Smooth Criminal (original)

Never liked any of his work really, actually never listened to anything from him
but I give him credit for this song. Was shocked when I found out it was originally his =\

Smooth Khaliji =P

This is so funny! lol. They are so friggin' in sync and the person the edited the
video did a great job on making the music go with the dancing.

So which one do you like?

1 comments:

Sara said...

Lol the 5aleeji thing is funny